The Little Sparkles program is a non-competitive mentoring program striving to develop poise, self-confidence, social skills, and friendships among the girls. Little Sparkles are ages Kindergarten-4th grade.
Activities of a Little Sparkles
- Attend an orientation
- Participate in the Santa Parade
- Attend a Contestant/Mentor/Little Sparkles Reception
- Attend two Contestant/Little Sparkles Community Service events/parties
- Attend ALL dance rehearsals to learn the Little Sparkles production number (four total)
- Attend ALL final week rehearsals to practice on stage
- Attendance on both Friday & Saturday Pageant nights
How to get involved:
The application fee includes: An official Miss America Princess Tiara, a Little Sparkles t-shirt, two mentorship events/parties, training for a production dance to be performed during the pageant, one Little Sparkles Ticket to the pageant, plus a personal relationship with a contestant mentor.
2021-22 Auburn Sparkles Program Calendar
For more information email the Little Sparkles Program: