The Little Sparkles program is a non-competitive mentoring program striving to develop poise, self-confidence, social skills, and friendships among the girls. Little Sparkles are ages Kindergarten-4th grade.
Activities of a Little Sparkles
- Attend an orientation
- Participate in the Santa Parade
- Attend a Contestant/Mentor/Little Sparkles Reception
- Attend two Contestant/Little Sparkles Community Service events/parties
- Attend ALL dance rehearsals to learn the Little Sparkles production number (four total)
- Attend ALL final week rehearsals to practice on stage
- Attendance on both Friday & Saturday Pageant nights
How to get involved:
Fill out the online application and submit payment below before November 14th.
The application fee includes: An official Miss America Princess Tiara, a Little Sparkles t-shirt, two mentorship events/parties, training for a production dance to be performed during the pageant, one Little Sparkles Ticket to the pageant, plus a personal relationship with a contestant mentor.
Apply following the steps below:
Step 1: Submit Little Sparkles Application
Step 2: Submit Payment via PayPal link below (Skip if you completed during Application process)
Step 3: Email High Quality Photo of Participant with Name in subject line to email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you soon!
For more information email the Little Sparkles Program: