Miss Auburn’s Outstanding Teen Contestants Must:
- Be a female between the ages of 13 and 18.
- Not older than 18 in 2022
- Be a United States citizen
- Meet residency requirements for competing
- Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Organization
- Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements
- Be able to meet the time commitment and responsibilities as set forth by the Miss Auburn Organization
- Must not be eligible to compete in the Miss Auburn competition
- Register with Miss America – $35
- MAO registration link
- Register with Miss Washington – no cost for Teens
- You’ll receive an email from Miss WA with more information and link
- Participate in Program Ad fundraiser
Areas of Competition are:
- Private Interview
- Evening Wear/On-stage Question
- Lifestyle & Fitness Sportswear
The candidates selected for the responsibility of serving as Miss Auburn’s Outstanding Teen must be available to serve as an official ambassador of Auburn during her year of service and be willing to make as many appearances, parades and events as possible. As the Program supports education, every effort will be made to accommodate her school schedule. The new Miss Auburn’s Outstanding Teen will compete at the state competition over Memorial Day Weekend.
If you meet the above requirements, please fill out the Miss Auburn’s Outstanding Teen application below.
- Step 1: Fill out Miss Auburn’s Outstanding Teen Application:
- Step 2: Teen’s Register using the link below ($35.00 registration fee due at time of registration);
- Step 3: Miss Washington will send Miss/Teen an email to register as a local candidate. There is no cost to Teens. Teens will use discount code TEENLOCAL to waive local registration fee.