Miss Auburn Contestants Must:
- Be a female 18, years of age but not older than 26 by December 31, 2022
- Have never been married nor pregnant
- Be at least a high school senior
- Be a United States Citizen
- Meet residency requirements for competing
- Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America Organization
- Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements
- Be able to meet the time commitment and job responsibilities
- Register with Miss America -$35
MAO Registration Link Here
- Register with Miss Washington – $75
You’ll receive an email from Miss WA with more information and link
- Participate in AD Program fundraiser
Areas of Competition are:
- Private interview
- Red Carpet: Evening wear
- On stage interview/Social impact pitch
The candidates selected for the responsibility of serving as Miss Auburn must be available to serve as an official ambassador of Auburn during her year of service and be willing to make as many appearances, parades and events as possible. As the Program supports education, every effort will be made to accommodate her school schedule. The new Miss Auburn’s Outstanding Teen will compete at the state competition over Memorial Day Weekend and the new Miss Auburn will compete at the Miss Washington Scholarship Pageant in July.
If you meet the above requirements, please fill out the Miss Auburn application below.
- Step 1: Fill out Miss Auburn Application:
- Step 2: Register using the link below ($35.00 registration fee due at time of registration):
- Step 3: Miss Washington will send an email to register as a local candidate. Miss contestants will pay $75 local registration fee.